Tuesday 15 January 2013

Teacher Uses Online Resources to Improve Student Learning

I am a high school teacher. I have had a successful teaching career for five years. One thing that I would like to try is use the Internet to improve students? learning experience. I went to the following website to gather online educational materials: www.completecurriculum.com. The amount of content at the website was astounding. I liked the amount of resources that were available for me and the students. I could have students create their own accounts and use online textbooks to complete their work.

13 January 2013 | Reference and Education

Source: http://www.apodimosstudents.com/reference-and-education/teacher-uses-online-resources-to-improve-student-learning/

bachelor pad bachelor pad Green Coffee Bean Extract september 11 adam levine 9/11 Memorial 911

No comments:

Post a Comment