Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hello!

Hi, I'm Korra! I'm new here, and thought I'd greet everyone out here. So, I'll just tell you guys a little bit about myself. I'm a reasonably good roleplayer (I'm basing this off of content, not length. I can barely post a paragraph at best >n>'), and it seems like a make up a new character every day. I absolutely love video games, and I've played some people have never even heard of. I don't watch too many movies, but I read a ton of books. One of my favorite series is the Wings of Fire series, which is currently on its second book. I love to write and draw, but I can hardly finish things I write. Luckily, the same cannot be said for my drawings.

Aaaaaand I can't think of anything else to put here. Other than that I hate running. Or any other physical activity, for that matter. Well, that's it. That's the Koraa Massoma story. Questions, anyone? No? Okay!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ctIrP3Zu8MA/viewtopic.php

Chicago teachers strike september 11 2001 september 11 2001 blake lively serena williams Espn Fantasy Football Grandparents Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment